Advanced Web Services Lead
Harmelin Media is a full-service media planning and buying agency located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Over the past thirty-five years, we have grown into one of the largest independent media agencies with over $500 million in annual billings.
Our growth has been driven by our commitment to our clients, our employees and our community. We pride ourselves on customizing strategy to each client and evolving roles to fit each employee’s strengths. The proof is in the unparalleled tenure of both our clients and our staff.
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities to forge a strategic vision, innovate through technology or nurture a client relationship in the advertising industry, Harmelin is interested in learning more about you!
The role of Advanced Web Services Lead is to establish and maintain strategic tagging and tracking presenceon Harmelin’s clients’ websites. The Advanced Web Services Lead works directly with the Digital Media team leads to design, develop and deploy comprehensive tagging and tracking solutions for all digital paid media campaigns.
- Work with Digital Activation and Planning leadership to develop a comprehensive tagging and tracking operation
- Collaborate with Harmelin’s account teams and web development team to resolve web technology challenges
- Consult with Harmelin’s Technology and Analytics stakeholders to uphold business rules and ensure data fidelity
- Manage special projects as assigned
- 3+ years of ad operations or site analytics experience
- Mastery of Google Tag Manager
- Significant experience in digital media
- Advanced problem-solving and logical reasoning skills
- Strong collaborator; comfortable working with teams across the company, at the client, and with external partners/vendors
- Self-starter with entrepreneurial spirit
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Harmelin Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.