Client Account Manager
We are looking for candidates who can multi-task and stay organized while working on several projects simultaneously. You will be directly interfacing with the client marketing team members and coordinating with the Harmelin planning team members. You will handle some media planning roles. This position reports to the Harmelin Account Director.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Your role will incorporate the following key responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for ensuring a successful relationship by delivering a superb client experience for every campaign. You will be working with agency colleagues to direct media plans and buy development that meet the client’s briefs and budgets. You will maintain active client relationships, anticipate needs, and work with partner agencies and marketing partners. You will become the conduit between the client and the Harmelin team; having a good working relationship with all parties is required.
- Responsible for communicating details of all campaigns. You will be presenting media plans to clients for approval or modification, writing client reports, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns, undertaking administrative tasks as well as arranging and attending meetings. Ensuring that communication flows effectively between all stakeholders is a top priority. Additionally, you will update weekly status reports and contribute to managing the overall client conversation and strategy.
- Work with our accounting team to issue invoices, ensure timely payment to Harmelin and the media vendors. You will help forecast and manage budgets, update campaign costs, and assist in providing compliance and stewardship direction to the client.
You should have a strong commitment to client satisfaction with the following areas of expertise:
- Minimum 4-5 years’ media experience in a client service, account management or planning management role with a media company or the media department of an advertising agency
- Managing multiple client contacts and stakeholders is a must
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and build agency and vendor relationships
- Excellent numerical aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, tracking and cash flow
- Must be a “self-starter” with initiative and have a positive, proactive attitude
- Key attributes include the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective prioritization skills and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.