Digital Media Strategy Lead (ADMI- Chicago, IL)
Harmelin Media is a full-service media planning and buying agency headquartered in Philadelphia, PA. Over the past thirty-five years, we have grown into one of the largest independent media agencies with over $700 million in annual billings.
Our growth has been driven by our commitment to our clients, our employees and our community. We pride ourselves on customizing strategy to each client and evolving roles to fit each employee’s strengths. The proof is in the unparalleled tenure of both our clients and our staff.
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities to forge a strategic vision, innovate through technology or nurture a client relationship in the advertising industry, Harmelin is interested in learning more about you!
Harmelin Media is looking for a Digital Media Strategy Lead to join our new team in the Chicago area. In this role, you will work with Harmelin’s ADMI Account Manager in Chicago, the Harmelin ADMI account team (located in Philadelphia) and will be directly interfacing with the ADMI marketing team (located in Chicago). You will play a critical role in ensuring a successful client relationship by maintaining smooth day-to-day operation of digital media activities and working directly with Harmelin Media’s digital activation, reporting, and offline strategy teams. You will help generate continuous growth for ADMI via digital media by making data driven decisions, brainstorming media and customer hypotheses, and creating actionable recommendations based on historical and current data trends. You must be a strategic thinker and planner with a deep understanding of data analysis, advertising technology and platforms, and acquisition channels. You will be responsible for finding and testing new scalable sources of potential ADMI patients and employees as well as monitoring paid digital media performance to optimize to conversion and CPA.
Digital Strategy Lead Responsibilities:
This role will be fast-paced and will incorporate the following areas:
- Strategic Planning and Communication – You will be working with Harmelin colleagues in Chicago and in Philadelphia to devise strategic media plans and buys that meet the client’s marketing goals and budget. You will present strategic digital and multi-media media plans, buys, digital reports, and business reports to the marketing contacts at ADMI for approval or modification, monitor the effectiveness of campaigns, as well as arrange and attend meetings.
- Relationship Building & Nurturing – You will interact with the ADMI client contacts on a regular basis and will be directly responsible for ensuring a successful relationship by delivering a superb client experience with every interaction. You will become the conduit between ADMI and the Harmelin team; having a good working relationship on both ends is a must.
- Representing the Company – As one of Harmelin’s initial employees in the Chicago market, you will have an opportunity to establish our company’s presence in the Midwest and increase our opportunity for company growth. You should enjoy talking to people, be able to adapt to new situations and succeed with minimal direct support and supervision.
- Maintain contact with management at Philadelphia headquarters, including a minimum of four in-person visits to Philadelphia annually.
You should have a strong commitment to client satisfaction with the following qualifications:
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital planning/activation role in a media or advertising agency, with frequent interaction directly with client contacts
- Demonstrated ability to create and execute upon a relevant B2C focused digital media strategy
- Familiarity with paid media tools and technology such as Facebook, Google AdWords, Bing, Search Ads 360, various DSPs and ad servers
- Determined to validate data and prove out CPA and ROI – you know there’s a story to be told beyond surface-level and vanity metrics, and you’ll dig until you find it
- Experience with cohort analysis, LTV models, financial and growth modeling
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability and desire to work independently while collaborating frequently
- Experience with any of the following a plus: Ecommerce, user acquisition, app marketing, or data visualization
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Harmelin Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.