Media Assistant – Digital Activation
Harmelin Media is seeking a Media Assistant to join our Digital Activation team. Our Digital Activation team is focused on software-based buying, across paid search, paid social, and programmatic display and video. This group is all about using technology to help facilitate successful digital media campaigns.
As a Media Assistant on the Activation team, the candidate will learn the principles of development and implementation of digital campaigns in a team environment and under the supervision of experienced media professionals. An Assistant will have exposure to each area but will be trained as a specialist in one of these three vital disciplines. They will be thoroughly trained in the primary media platforms related to the designated area of digital activation.
Our ideal candidate is eager to learn, inquisitive by nature, and adaptable to the ever-changing media world. They are optimistic, proactive, and they seek out new and better ways to get things done.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Actively participate in training to learn and execute media buys through designated software-based buying platforms
- Paid Search – Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Search Ads 360
- Paid Social Media – Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest
- Programmatic – YouTube and Harmelin’s demand-side platforms
- Attend meetings, training sessions and conference calls as required
- Interface with account teams regarding campaign strategy and performance
- Handle buy maintenance and reporting
- Pull and analyze campaign reporting data
- Provide general administrative support to the media team
- Keep informed of relevant issues affecting programmatic media and overall digital landscape
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet company needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Basic quantitative and analytical skills
- Basic written and verbal communication skills
- Creative Thinker
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in seeking out new assignments
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills
If you are interested, email email@example.com to apply.