Media Manager, Paid Search
About Harmelin Media:
Harmelin Media is a full-service media planning and buying agency located in Bala Cynwyd, PA, just outside of Philadelphia. Over the past thirty-six years, we have grown into one of the largest independent media agencies with over $700 million in annual billings.
Our growth has been driven by our commitment to our clients, our employees and our community. We pride ourselves on customizing strategy to each client and evolving roles to fit each employee’s strengths. The proof is in the unparalleled tenure of both our clients and our staff.
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities to forge a strategic vision, innovate through technology or nurture a client relationship in the advertising industry, Harmelin is interested in learning more about you!
Harmelin Media is seeking a paid search specialist to join our digital activation team. The ideal candidate will have had over 6 years of hands-on experience with developing and managing successful paid search advertising campaigns across Google Ads and Bing Ads. They are comfortable working directly with clients to articulate search strategy. The Search Manager is tasked with being an expert in their discipline and will be responsible for creating search strategies, as well as campaign builds, optimizations, and reporting. The Search Manager will communicate regularly with internal planning teams, as well as specialists across digital disciplines including programmatic and social media. They will also build relationships with representatives from various search platforms.
Title and salary for position to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Paid search media buying, specifically across Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Design search strategy and structure, including keyword development, campaign build, and optimization bid strategy in search management platform
- Interface with both (internal) account teams and (external) clients regarding search strategy and performance
- Client direct communication on key accounts
- Oversee day-to-day performance across campaigns, including monitoring, identifying and implementing optimizations
- Integration of campaign efforts across media channels
- Regularly communicate with internal planning teams, specialists across digital disciplines, and representatives from various search platforms and technologies.
- Potential management of a direct report
- Work with the Reporting & Analysis team to facilitate reporting and analysis
- Review and reconcile media invoices using the agency billing system
- Keep informed of relevant issues affecting the paid search and overall digital landscape
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet company needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- 6+ years paid search buying experience
- Advanced knowledge of the search landscape and platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing
- Google Ads certified
- Strong understanding of search optimization platforms preferred (Search Ads 360, Kenshoo)
- Basic understanding of other digital advertising channels preferred (e.g. social, display, video, etc.)
- Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated in direct client interactions
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Employee management experience preferred
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harmelin Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.