Client: Healthcare & Retail Banking Categories
About Harmelin Media:
Harmelin Media is a full-service media planning and buying agency located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Over the past thirty-five years, we have grown into one of the largest independent media agencies with over $700 million in annual billings.
Our growth has been driven by our commitment to our clients, our employees and our community. We pride ourselves on customizing strategy to each client and evolving roles to fit each employee’s strengths. The proof is in the unparalleled tenure of both our clients and our staff.
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities to forge a strategic vision, innovate through technology or nurture a client relationship in the advertising industry, Harmelin is interested in learning more about you!
The Account Manager/Strategic Media Planner position will have a dual role in both account management and integrated strategic media planning. You will be part of a team interfacing with multiple clients daily. Client interaction includes presentations, meetings, conference calls, and emails. This will also include work with partner agencies (i.e. creative agencies) and media vendors.
We are looking for detail-oriented candidates who can multi-task and work in a deadline-oriented environment while developing strategic, integrated media plans. The applicant will be encouraged and supported to pursue growth opportunities in terms of both account management, strategic planning, research & media analytics. The position would entail leading certain accounts, and providing strategic plans, insight and support on others. Final definition of the role will be determined by the individual’s experience and skill level.
- Maintain client relationships, anticipate needs and work with partner agencies. You will also collaborate internally with buying activation teams as well as business intelligence, research and accounting departments.
- Research, develop and present sophisticated multi-media plans including the following channels: Digital (Programmatic, SEM, Social and Display), Broadcast, Print, Out-of-Home, Lifestyle Media.
- Should have solid grasp of digital terminology and state of the industry.
- Evaluate media packages and provide POVs.
- Responsible for communicating details of all campaigns and presenting media plans to clients for approval or modification, writing client reports, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Assist in forecasting and managing client budgets, and work with the accounting team to issue invoices, ensuring timely payment to vendors.
You should have a background in strategic media planning and/or buying and commitment to client satisfaction with the following areas of expertise:
- Minimum of 3 years’ media experience in media planning and account management
- Must have planning experience for all forms of media, with strength in broadcast planning and converged media (OLV, OLR) required
- Experience managing multiple client contacts and stakeholders is required
- Experience working at either an advertising or media agency
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and build agency and vendor relationships
- Excellent numerical aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, tracking and cash flow
- Key attributes include the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective prioritization skills and excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency in SBMS/Strata View is a plus
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Ability to travel as required by clients
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
Harmelin Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should send resume to email@example.com.