Account Executive/Media Planner
The Account Executive/Media Planner position for the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center (UPMC) account will have a dual role in both account management and media planning. You will be part of a large team interfacing with the UPMC marketing team daily. This is a fast-paced account therefore, we are looking for candidates who can multi-task and stay organized while working on several projects simultaneously.
YOUR ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Directly responsible for ensuring a successful relationship by delivering a superb client experience for every campaign. You will maintain client relationships, anticipate needs and work with partner agencies and marketing partners.
- Research, develop and present sophisticated multi-media plans.
- Responsible for developing media strategies and plans for the following channels: Broadcast, Print, Out-of-Home, Lifestyle Media.
- Work alongside our digital team and have a strong grasp of digital terminology and state of the industry.
- Evaluate media packages and provide POVs.
- Responsible for communicating details of all campaigns. You will be responsible for presenting media plans to clients for approval or modification, writing client reports, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns. Additionally, you will update weekly status reports and manage the overall client conversation and strategy.
- You will help forecast and manage budget and work with our accounting team to issue invoices, ensuring timely payment to vendors.
You should have a strong background in media planning and commitment to client satisfaction with the following areas of expertise:
- Minimum of 5 years’ media experience in media planning and account management
- Must have planning experience for all forms of media and have specialties in multiple media
- Managing multiple client contacts and stakeholders is a must
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to collaborate and build agency and vendor relationships
- Excellent numerical aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, tracking and cash flow
- Key attributes include the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective prioritization skills and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint). Familiarity with SharePoint is a plus.
- Ability to travel and spend an average of one night per month in the Pittsburgh area with the UPMC client