We are looking for an enthusiastic media professional to be part of a team that encourages integrated planning across both digital and offline disciplines. The position would entail providing strategic plans, insight and support for multiple accounts. You will work closely with both traditional and digital buyers to help plan, execute and report on multi-market, multi-media accounts.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on branding and data/results driven campaigns. They’ll have the opportunity to immerse themselves in our clients’ business and support a team working in a variety of categories including CPG, eCommerce, Travel and Tourism, Education, Automotive and Insurance. They’ll work in a collaborative environment where critical thinking, innovation and creative problem solving are highly encouraged. Roles and responsibilities will vary based on skill level and prior experience. The applicant will be encouraged and supported to pursue growth opportunities in terms of both account management, media research and strategic planning.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Directly responsible for ensuring a successful relationship by delivering a superb client experience for every campaign.You will help support client relationships, anticipate needs and work with partner agencies and marketing partners. You will also collaborate internally with activation, buying team, Business Intelligence, Reporting & Analytics, Insights and Accounting
- Research, develop and present multi-media plans
- Develop media strategies and plans for the following channels: Digital (Programmatic, SEM, Social and Display), Broadcast, Print, Out-of-Home, Lifestyle Media
- Should have a very strong grasp of digital terminology and state of the industry
- Broadcast planning and/or buying experience is considered a plus
- Evaluate media packages and provide POVs
- Responsible for communicating details of all campaigns.You will be responsible for presenting media plans to clients for approval or modification, writing client reports, monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns. Additionally, you will update weekly status reports and manage the overall client conversation and strategy
- You will help forecast and manage budget and work with our accounting team to issue invoices, ensuring timely payment to vendors.
- Maintain and develop strong professional relationships internally (cross departments) and externally (clients and media vendors)
- Utilize and interpret in-house and online research tools (Kantar, MRI, SQAD, ChannelPoint, etc.)
You should have a strong background in media planning and/or buying and commitment to client satisfaction with the following areas of expertise:
- Minimum of 3+ years media experience in media planning and/or account management
- Must have planning experience for all forms of media
- Managing multiple client contacts and stakeholders is a must
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, positive demeanor, excellent communicator, ability to juggle multiple assignments simultaneously
- Ability to collaborate and build agency and vendor relationships
- Analytical with a comfort in dealing with numbers and reporting
- Excellent numerical aptitude to manage budgets, invoicing, tracking and cash flow
- Key attributes include the ability to work under pressure and assimilate large quantities of information quickly, while maintaining attention to detail
- Effective prioritization skills and excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in SBMS/View
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel as required by clients
- Reasonable availability to respond to requests and attend the real-time needs of campaigns outside of normal business hours
- Willingness and flexibility to “pitch in” with various ad hoc projects to support the larger planning team
- Ability to adapt to change and continually evolve skills to meet the ever-changing needs of the media industry
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
About Harmelin Media:
Harmelin Media is a full-service media planning and buying agency located in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Over the past thirty-five years, we have grown into one of the largest independent media agencies with over $500 million in annual billings.
Our growth has been driven by our commitment to our clients, our employees and our community. We pride ourselves on customizing strategy to each client and evolving roles to fit each employee’s strengths. The proof is in the unparalleled tenure of both our clients and our staff.
If you are looking for a career that offers opportunities to forge a strategic vision, innovate through technology or nurture a client relationship in the advertising industry, Harmelin is interested in learning more about you!
Interested Candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.