Senior Media Strategist – Paid Search
Do you like digging into data, finding the latest trend, or trying to figure out what caused sales to spike on a random Tuesday last month? Are you a little bit of a data geek? Or a lot of one? Well then, speak, friend, and enter…
Harmelin Media is seeking a paid search expert to join our growing digital activation team. We are big thinkers and fast movers, and we hope you are too. The ideal candidate will have several years of hands-on experience with developing and managing successful paid search campaigns across Google Ads and Bing Ads. They are comfortable working directly with clients to articulate search strategy.
We are looking for a leader; a resource; a strategic partner; and someone who can roll up their sleeves and get the job done. If you get in the trenches with your team, you’re our kind of person.
Opportunity to work “Flex hours”, a non-traditional work schedule, is available if of interest.
Title and salary for position to be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
- Platform-based media buying, specifically across Google Ads and Bing Ads
- Interface with both account teams regarding search strategy and performance to meet campaign objectives
- Client direct communication on key accounts
- Design search strategy and structure, including keyword development, campaign build, and optimization bid strategy in search management platform
- Integration of campaign efforts across media channels
- Regularly communicate with internal planning teams, specialists across digital disciplines, and representatives from various search platforms and technologies.
- Oversee day-to-day performance across campaigns, including monitoring, identifying and implementing optimizations
- Potential management of a direct report
- Work with the Reporting & Analysis team to facilitate reporting and analysis
- Review and reconcile media invoices using the agency billing system
- Keep informed of relevant issues affecting the paid search and overall digital landscape
- Other duties may be assigned as is deemed necessary to meet company needs
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 4 years paid search buying experience
- Solid understanding of the following platforms: Google Ads, Google Analytics, Bing
- Basic understanding of the following platforms preferred: Gemini, Kenshoo, Search Ads 360
- Basic understanding of other digital advertising channels preferred (e.g. social, display, video, etc.)
- Strong communication skills that can be demonstrated in direct client interactions
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong organizational, time management, and multi-tasking skills
- Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail; excellent problem-solving skills; strategic mindset
- Ability to work in a team environment while working on projects independently
- Solid understanding of Excel
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- AFLAC and Flex Spending Accounts
- EOY medical reimbursement
- Health Advocate healthcare assistance program
- Fitness club reimbursement
- Professional and personal development allowance
- Legal services and identity theft protection
- Family owned business founded in 1982. One of the largest independent media service firms in the United State, but the family feel and personal touch of a smaller business.
- Full service media planning and buying agency founded on traditional media but has fully embracing the digital space with 75+ digital media specialists.
- Job security, pure and simple. Harmelin Media doesn’t subscribe to the “Last one in, first one out” philosophy. Employees grow their careers at Harmelin Media.
- Reasonable hours. Harmelin will never chain you to your desk and encourages employees to grow their interests outside of the workplace.
- Diverse client list across numerous verticals: Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), Travel/Tourism, Healthcare, Education, Pharma, Entertainment, Finance, etc.
- Account ownership in a collaboration structure which allows for immediate impact on campaign performance and overall client satisfaction.
If you are interested, email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.